This agreement governs the use of dinasteel, and all of its content. Additional terms and conditions may be posted in specific areas of the website and, along with these terms, govern use of those areas. All the terms and conditions are collectively referred to as the "Agreement." Use of the dinasteel website constitutes binding acceptance of the terms and conditions in the Agreement.
This site was created and is maintained by The dinasteel (the Foundation), which reserves the right to change or modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice.
Rights to dinasteel Content
The content included in the dinasteel website is either owned by the Foundation or owned by others and used with their permission. The content, including text, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, software, links, discussion comments, and other materials, is or may be protected by various laws, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, or patent laws.
Visitors of the dinasteel website may use its content only for their personal, noncommercial use. Users may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, repost, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, or services obtained from dinasteel website without the prior written permission of the owner of material. For permission, contact us .
The dinasteel website provides links to websites maintained by other organizations for informational purposes only and have no responsibility for the content of any website to which a link is provided.
Rules of Conduct on The dinasteel Website
Users shall not post on the dinasteel website any content or links to content that:
- violates the rights of others, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent rights, or the rights of privacy or publicity;
- is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, vulgar, abusive, harassing, or threatening;
encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- contains viruses or worms or other contaminating or destructive features; or
- restricts or inhibits any other user from the dinasteel website.
The Foundation reserves the right to monitor, move, edit, or delete content posted on or contributed to any and all sections of the website that they may determine, in their discretion, violates this Agreement or is otherwise unacceptable.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Neither the dinasteel website nor the Foundation warrant:
- the accuracy of any content present on the website;
- the fitness of any advice or strategy for any particular purpose;
- the results to be obtained from the use of any of the content;
- that the website will be uninterrupted or error free;
- that any content available for downloading will be free of viruses, worms, or similar contamination or destructive features; or
- that any transmissions to or from the website will be confidential or free from interception by third persons.
The dinasteel website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Users agree to assume the entire risk associated with the quality and performance of dinasteel website and the accuracy and completeness of content provided therein.
The dinasteel shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the dinasteel website. If users are dissatisfied with any portion of the dinasteel website or with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website.